Custom Enchants

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tentacion, Jun 25, 2018.

?

Do you want Custom Enchants?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Tentacion

Tentacion New Member

The suggestion is to add custom enchantments. I'm assuming there will be an op pick on the store, there should be custom enchants for normal players. I think that the way they should be obtained is to use another currency like tokens for buying and upgrading. To get these tokens you will have to exchange your exp into tokens. Let's say 10 for every 1 token, An custom enchant would start somewhere around 100?. I don't know how you would want them to be, But you should not make it too easy.

What I mean by custom enchants is that once you hit the default max enchants, You will be able to upgrade to a higher enchant. Example Efficiency V ==> Efficiency VI ... etc. I think the highest should be VIII, Anything higher than that would probably be a store bought item. I understand that this is not OPSkyblock, But It'll be nice to have some sort of custom enchants on the server.

If you've read this, Please vote either if you agree or not YES or NO in the poll given above.

I would like to hear what you think about this in the comment section!

• Like Like x 1
  2. AwesomePinch

AwesomePinch Staff Manager

There are some parts I like about this, some I don't.

Yes, I'd love the idea of Custom Enchants, and I'd be more than willing to help configure them. I don't like the idea of adding another currency then XP, however, as it isn't necessary, and players should be able to sell custom enchants with regular in-game currency (in this case virtual server money they can use to buy more materials and items), and gain them with XP or by purchasing them from an user. I'd like to see more input before coming to a decision.